TITLE: Software Developer – Node, AWS and Jenkins
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – Node, AWS and Jenkins role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – Node, AWS and Jenkins for a 6 month contract position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Software Developer – Node, AWS and Jenkins position that will help migrate from one AWS platform to another AWS platform. The work will be to move both vendor applications as well as the internal code base/applications.
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure as code using Ansible
- Jenkins builds
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Windows servers and infrastructure setup in AWS
- Windows web app experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.