TITLE: Software Developer – Java, AWS and React
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – Java, AWS and React role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – Java, AWS and React for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Software Developer – Java, AWS and React position that will help migrate an existing Java-based Liferay platform in to a distributed microservices based cloud application.
- AWS & Microservices
- React JS
NICE TO HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with enterprise Java and web application development.
- Clojure, Clojure script, Graph QL experience.
- AWS, Docker container driven microservices development experience.
- Agile Development experience.
- Database skills
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.