TITLE: Software Developer – APIs, Node, AWS
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – APIs, Node, AWS role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – APIs, Node, AWS for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Software Developer – APIs, Node, AWS position that participates in microservices written in Nodejs in the AWS space.
- Experience building RESTful APIs using Node and Express
- Experience working with some relational database technology
- Experience working with AWS
- Good attitude, being a team player and being flexible
NICE TO HAVES:
- R / stats background
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience in Health Care or other strongly regulated industry
- Experience working with PII/PHI
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.