TITLE: Software Developer – API & Backend
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Software Developer – API & Backend role is $65-$70 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Software Developer – API & Backend for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a senior level Software Developer – API & Backend who will focus on building infrastructure and scalable systems in all of these focus areas
- Microservice Dev Experience: API + Backend will be primary focus
- Experience w/ multiple datastores: SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop-ish stores
- AWS Experience (or other cloud experience) – familiarity w/ core services, architectural patterns, and access concerns
- Exposure to:
- Node.js (intermediate)
- Python (intermediate)
- SQL (intermediate)
- AWS SDK
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience supporting business teams in the Consumer Engagement or Marketing Space
- Experience enabling analytics / business intelligence teams on AWS platform
- Familiarity w/ Data Science or predictive modeling
- Light DevOps experience; can help write IaC or partner w/ core DevOps resources effectively to push initiatives
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.