TITLE: Software Architect – Cloud Native Applications
LOCATION: Remote (Company based in Portland, OR)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $130,000 -150,000 but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Software Architect for Cloud Native applications for our client who is based in Portland, OR.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Software Architect is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the company’s Development department including identifying software solutions, locating and directing solutions, and finding ways to resolve problems within existing software.
• Lead in development of the vision for our enterprise software solutions
• Communicate your vision to stakeholders and the Development Team
• Prove your vision by leading POCs
• Understand high-level ideas and turn them into software designs
• Solve real-world problems as we scale our team – this is a hands-on role
• Advocate standards and best practices
• Gain buy-in for all initiatives
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• 10 years development and architect experience with experience in both Front End and Back End architecture
• Backend services implementation, preferably with REST, Scalable, & Cloud Native
• Cloud Native patterns and metaphors in AWS
• AWS Devops experience preferred
• Database expertise to including knowing what database to use for a use case and database scaling
• Runtime tuning of systems
• Experience in developing a software system from the ground up
• Demonstrated expertise with Security across the software stack including application security, data security, PCI, etc.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a mid-sized and well-regarded company with an excellent benefits and culture.
Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.