- TITLE: Site Reliability Engineer – Docker Kubernetes
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
Pay: Target pay for this role is between 120,000 – 140,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Site Reliability Engineer for a Full time/Direct hire role at a growing company in Beaverton, OR
- This is a Mid-level Site reliability Engineer and is responsible for guidance to teammates to facilitate automated deployment, auto-scale out, self-healing, and automated rollback capabilities.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Provide expert guidance to teammates to facilitate automated deployment, auto-scale out, self-healing, and automated rollback capabilities.
- Implement and maintain infrastructure for automation and site reliability, such as CI solutions, monitoring and alerting, time series data collection, visualization, and log aggregation
- Participate fully in a cross-functional software development team working within an Agile process with a DevOps mindset, taking and completing stories to achieve team results
- 2+ years of experience with using Docker and Kubernetes for managing cloud based deployments
- Experience implementing and using CI pipelines
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL database
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Familiarity working within a Microsoft ecosystem including experience with Powershell and .NET/C# strongly desired
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in the financial industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Mid Sized company with an excellent pay, great PTO, and a good work/life balance
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.