TITLE: Senior Systems Administrator – O36
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Senior Systems Administrator – O365 is flexible depending on experience but targeted at $45-$50/hr. Don’t let money be a deterrent from submitting your information!
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Systems Administrator – O365 for an 8+ month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR
- This is a senior-level Senior Systems Administrator – O365 role that will mainly focus on O365 and cloud support. Looking for technical skills and experience with best practices, proactive administration and monitoring. Ideally, candidates would be good at mentoring other technical staff and implementing process changes.
- Senior level experience with Microsoft Systems Administration
- Experience with supporting and/or implementing O365
- Self-leadership mentality and ability to mentor and implement process change
- Strong creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- PowerShell scripting (on an admin level, not as a developer)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience with VMWare, Veeam and/or Hyper-V
- AWS and Azure exposure
- Palo Alto firewall experience
- Ignite Document Management knowledge
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an international design and architecture leader with excellent growth trajectory and a team that has never lost an employee voluntarily.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.