TITLE: Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
LOCATION: Hybrid – Hillsboro, OR – 1 day in office per week during the pandemic
PAY: Target pay for this role is $130-160K but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct-Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
The Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer will be building SaaS applications leveraging cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS. They will also create business logic, enable 3rd party integrations, build customer facing SDK’s and API’s, and work closely with the Infrastructure and Mobile teams to build an end-to-end CI/CD system for all company products. Partner with the Infrastructure and Automation Engineering team to ensure that company’s applications can be deployed efficiently and operated reliably at scale.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working with the following technologies – Node, REST, SQL, Azure
- Familiar with Bus-style architectures, Microservices/Service Oriented architectures
- Experience working with Git and CI/CD tools and processes
- Production experience with containers, container runtimes, and/or serverless technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years developing web or cloud applications
- 10+ years’ experience in Software Development and Engineering
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a growing company with inspiring leadership, excellent benefits, and work environment, building innovative products that can have a positive impact in many ways.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.