TITLE: Senior DevOps Engineer – 8-10 years DevOps, Systems/Infrastructure experience
LOCATION: Fully Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110 – $150000 per annum but may vary based on experience and location.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer – 8-10 years DevOps, Systems/Infrastructure for a direct hire role that is fully remote.
- This is a Senior level DevOps role with great pay and is responsible for building, testing and maintaining secure and reliable cloud infrastructure. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Build, test, and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with architects and leadership to ensure architecture strategies align with operational standards
- Ensure designs, standards, process, and best practice documentation is accurate and current
- Optimize and tune solution designs based on performance and security gaps
- Troubleshooting, triaging, and mitigating issues causing impact to operations
- 8 – 10 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Linux systems administration position.
- Hands on experience with AWS services (Lambda, EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway)
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible)
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and Build tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Cope Pipeline etc.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or STEM related focus.
- Experience working in a very collaborative and fully remote organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in Blockchain, gaming or eCommerce
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a fast-growing gaming company with an excellent reputation for creating a unique experience for the players.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.