TITLE: Senior DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Hybrid – Hillsboro, OR – 1 day in office per week during the pandemic
PAY: Target pay for this role is $130-160K but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct-Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Senior DevOps Engineer
The Senior DevOps Engineer will lead the DevOps function and drive defining and implementing the corporate DevOps strategy and toolset. Will be responsible for software build and deployment across multiple environments as well as the operation of our hosted production environment in partnership with our IT director and Cloud provider. The Senior DevOps Engineer will own automating operational processes including building and maintaining deployment tools, monitoring and maintaining all production systems. Partner with the Infrastructure and Automation Engineering team to ensure that our applications can be deployed efficiently and operated reliably at scale.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7 years software engineering experience with a minimum of 4 years in DevOps, and 2 years in a senior role
- Experience developing, delivering and operating modern cloud platforms / large scale distributed systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft’s Azure Cloud infrastructure including configuration, deployment and scaling
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- Experience with Azure Resource Groups, Resource Manager (ARM), and CLI
- Experience working with revision control systems including Git
- Experience with production performance monitoring systems and alerting apps
- Knowledge of basic security permissions/roles and Microsoft Active Directory
- Production experience with containers, container runtimes, and/or serverless technologies.
· Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
· Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
· Our client is a growing company with inspiring leadership, excellent benefits, and work environment, building innovative products that can have a positive impact in many ways.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.