Senior Cloud Security Engineer
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer for a direct hire opportunity
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will join a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. In this capacity, you will serve as part of a team focused on implementing, improving and maintaining security for the client’s Product Suite while enabling the team to grow and succeed. You will be considered an authority within your security domain and assume ownership of architectural and engineering decisions. Join a team of smart, funny and capable contributors with stellar management, no ego and the opportunity to grow your career path.
- Portland, OR
- The Senior Cloud Security Engineer role is targeting a pay between $110 – $140k DOE.
- Architect level experience in a cloud provider environment
- OWASP top 10 and other framework familiarity
- Experience with compliance frameworks
- Knowledge of systems hardening, containerization and cloud security controls
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- SaaS, IaaS and PaaS experience
- AWS certifications
- CISSP certification
- Web and back-end software experience
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.