TITLE: Senior Business Analyst Procurement-to-Pay, Oracle Financial Cloud
LOCATION: Remote West Coast CA/OR/WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $125-140K per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Business Analyst Procurement-to-Pay, Oracle Financial Cloud for a direct position working remote from anywhere on the West Coast CA/OR/WA.
- This is a Senior Business Analyst Procurement-to-Pay, Oracle Financial Cloud role with great pay and is responsible for the standardization of processes and continuous improvement within the source-to-pay (S2P) function. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
The primary focus of the Senior Business Analyst S2P position will be to support the Program Manager on the standardization of processes and continuous improvement within the source-to-pay (S2P) function. As a member of the Global Business Systems (GBS) team, the Business Analyst will serve a key role on S2P transformation initiatives providing process design expertise across the enterprise.
This person will be a key liaison between the corporation and subsidiary unit procurement & finance functions, while collaborating with various functions to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the S2P processes.
Leading contributor for the integration of existing and new business units into the corporate S2P ecosystem. Core focus on Oracle Fusion with a secondary focus on Coupa.
- SME within Oracle Financial Cloud experience specific to procure-to-pay (P2P).
- Internal consultant to shared services process and improvement. Work can be non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical and/or business skills.
- Engage with procurement & finance organization to define the future state of S2P business processes through quantitative analysis and review of current processes. Identify wasteful/inefficient points in the process and engage with impacted parties to determine future state.
- Identify leading practices and drive adoption, optimized system utilization and continuous process improvement outcomes.
- Play active role in reviewing Oracle/Coupa release upgrades and analyzing impact of new features or changes to existing features.
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level support to business-users of Oracle/Coupa. Assist in managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting integrations.
- Ability to learn on the fly and address key stakeholder needs.
- 5 years of experience in procurement-to-pay business process analysis, design, implementation and improvement
- Minimum of 2 years in Oracle Financial Cloud or EBS experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with Oracle Financial Cloud and Business Analysis (P2P)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA in Finance, IT or Business Administration
- Experience working in a enterprise/cross functional and collaborative organization
- Previous work experience in healthcare (animal, human, pharmaceutical, etc.)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a growing global company with an excellent compensation and benefits, great reputation, and inclusive culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.