TITLE: Senior Android Framework Engineer
PAY: Target pay for this role is 160,000 – 180,000 but may vary based on experience and location.
- ProFocus is searching for a Senior Android Framework engineer for a full-time direct hire position
- This is a Senior level android framework role with great pay and is responsible for leading and architecting android framework solutions. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Lead Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features.
- Lead Implementation of new and unique features that will differentiate the product.
- Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
- 5 – 7+ years of experience working with the Android Stack
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with Java/Kotlin, and working with Android Open Source Projects
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Have worked with SE-Android, AOSP, HAL, NDK, MediaCodec API, audio & video encoder/decoder.
- Have written Android applications for audio, video and streaming usages.
- Have worked with wired and wireless interfaces, WiFi, BT, USB etc.
- Good knowledge of revision control and code review tools like git, Gerrit and build infrastructure like gradle, maven, Jenkins
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.