TITLE: Security Solutions Analyst
LOCATION: Remote, Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $50-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Security Solutions Analyst for a full time, 3 month contract position in the Portland metro area or remote.
This is an experienced Security Solution Analyst role with great pay and will work closely across business units to identify and address security gaps. A combination of Business Analyst and security solutions technical skills will help the successful candidate.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Assisting current Architect with security architecture reviews based on security framework; identify and document gaps as well as help asset owners identify potential mitigations.
- Provide guidance to security resources, business partners, and IT staff when new projects are introduced to the business through all phases of the application life cycle.
- 5+ years in IT Security, specifically security practices and concepts
- Experience with various security related tools, protocols and applications including: 802.1x, Syslog, Cisco IOS & Cat OS, Firewalls, NAC, IDS/IPS, Wireless security, VoIP, VPN, Two-factor authentication, End Point Security, Security Incident Management tools, Encryption Key Management, Encryption, Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation Tools, File Integrity Monitoring, Security Information and Event Management, Data Loss Prevention, and Endpoint Detection and Response, application security
- Experience using risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Nice to Have:
- Direct PCI-DSS compliance experience
- Health care background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
- Experience working in a enterprise/cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in health or hospital services industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large, well-established company, a market-leader with an excellent benefits, reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.