Security Engineer – InfoSec Risk Management
ProFocus is searching for a Security Engineer – InfoSec Risk Management for a 6 month contract to hire or direct hire in Portland, OR
- In this role you will be: Focused primarily on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM); ingesting log sources, building queries, and tuning dashboards to fit the needs of Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and User Behavioral Analytics (UBA).
- Portland, OR
Target pay for the Security Engineer – InfoSec Risk Management is $60-$70 per hour
- 3+ years proven experience in the cyber security field and professional experience writing SIEM content
- Professional security certifications (GCIA, CEH, CISSP, OSCP, other)
- Experience working with Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) products; Elastic Stack, Splunk, Securonix or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Understanding of Incident Response processes and Windows/Linux incident handling.
- Ability to conduct advanced operations to validate security controls utilizing offensive techniques.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, such as AWS, GCP, and Azure a plus.
- Knowledge of Securonix analytics platform a plus.
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.