SDET – Java/OOP, Cucumber, Docker
ProFocus is searching for a SDET – Java/OOP, Cucumber, Docker for a 6+ month contract to hire.
This role works on new product development for a small startup within a large enterprise organization in SW Portland.
Target pay for the SDET – Java/OOP, Cucumber, Docker is between $60-$65 per hour.
- Experience testing JSON/REST APIs, services, user interfaces
- Test automation development, debugging, analyzing, and solving program and system issues
- Experience with developing and running performance and load testing
- Coding experience in Java/OOP language, scripting languages, Ruby is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile software release environment
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Familiarity or interest in learning Cucumber testing framework, Microservices
- Familiarity with AWS & Docker
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.