TITLE: Scrum Master Project Manager – Supply Chain, Agile
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Scrum Master Project Manager – Supply Chain, Agile is between $60 and $65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Scrum Master Project Manager – Supply Chain, Agile for a 5 month contract at an enterprise apparel retail chain in Beaverton, OR
- This is an Experienced level Scrum Master Project Manager – Supply Chain, Agile role with great pay and is responsible for coaching, mentoring and guiding supply chain analytics teams in the adoption of Agile. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Scrum master certification (CSM or otherwise)
- 3+ years of Scrum and Agile environment experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Ability to take charge and lead without collecting opinions from every direction
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with management and stakeholders
- Experience guiding and coaching team in the adoption of Agile
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Previous work experience in supply chain analytics
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established, enterprise company with a large niche in the retail and apparel industry
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to talk learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.