Scrum Master – Data and Supply Chain
- ProFocus is searching for a Scrum Master for a 6-12 Month Contract opportunity
- Beaverton, OR
- As a Scrum Master within the Enterprise Data organization you will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects maturing enterprise data management capabilities across the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Agile software project management
- 3+ years’ experience in managing multiple information systems projects
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex Agile teams in a results-driven environment
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), and/or SAFe 4.0 Scrum Master (SSM)
Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.