SAP Business Analyst
- ProFocus is hiring two SAP Business Analyst to work on a digital transformation project revolving around SAP.
- Beaverton, OR
- As an SAP Business Analyst, you will work on a top priority digital transformation project within the analytics team. This is a new team being created due to growth and will focus on rethinking how to build the right version of SAP for the company’s upcoming growth goals.
- SAP and data analytics
- Can understand SAP and speak business process at a process engineering level
- Has an understanding of analytics
- Understands the nuances of SAP from the business perspective
- Business process acumen
- Experience on an Agile project team
- Flexible personality – sable to communicate with both technical and business side
Nice to Have:
- SAP – S4
- Experience working on a larger cross-functional Agile team
Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.