TITLE: Salesforce Lightning Application Developer
PAY: Based on experience
- ProFocus is searching for a dynamic and seasoned Salesforce Application Developer with successful experience in the Lightning framework.
- Our client’s project includes rewriting a current Classic app in Lightning and deploying it to the Salesforce AppExchange.
- This can be a part-time or full-time contract depending on your current situation.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss!
- Proven experience with Salesforce Apex language and Lightning framework
- Proven experience in deploying to the Salesforce AppExchange
- Experience with RESTful JSON APIs
- Self-starter mentality with successful ability to work remotely and independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.