TITLE: Sales Engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $100,000 – 125,000 annual but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Sales Engineer for a Direct Hire/Full time role at a mid-sized company in Beaverton, Oregon
- This is a Mid-level Sales Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for driving and managing the evaluation stage of the sales cycle. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The Sales Engineer actively drives and manages the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. The Sales Engineer works alongside of sales, partner and product management teams assisting with the development of new strategies, acting as a technical subject matter expert on our systems and providing product sales and engineering recommendations and support
- 5+ years of experience in Technology Engineer, Sales or Consulting, or similar experiences
- Advanced ability to communicate with stakeholders with various degrees of tech knowledge
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of products, functions, features, technical requirements, integrations, and benefits
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, or Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Previous work experience in the financial sector
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid sized company with an excellent reputation and culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.