Reporting and BI Developer – Tableau
LOCATION: Portland, OR
ProFocus is hiring a contract Reporting and BI Developer with experience in Tableau for a long-term contract with our client in Portland.
The main function of the Developer is to develop reports for manufacturing data, and conduct ad hoc analysis, data preparation and staging for reporting applications using general languages and technologies (e.g SQL, Tableau & Alteryx) to support business requirements.
This job pays $35-40 per hour D.O.E. as a W2 employee of ProFocus
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• Minimum of 1 year of Tableau Development experience
• Minimum of 1 year of SQL experience
• Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g.SQL, Tableau, Alteryx – optional)
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
• Defining requirements, designing and developing projects on their own from end-to-end
Please contact us for a full job description.
Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.