- ProFocus is searching for multiple QA Engineers who would be responsible for ensuring we are testing critical risk areas within developed APIS, applications, and solutions, as well as providing guidance for automation and auditing of those tests as well as code quality. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland, OR
- This is a 12 month contract. Will consult with BSA’s on requirements, identify gaps in testing and resolve them, collaborate with development teams to improve test quality, facilitate performance strategy and facilitate API performance testing.
- 2+ years experience in similar QA role.
- Understanding of Azure integration services, application services and API performance standards.
- Retail industry experience (eCommerce) is a plus.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise company with a global presence in the eCommerce retail space.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.