TITLE: QA Automation Engineer
LOCATION: Lake Oswego, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $100K and $130K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a QA Automation Engineer – for a full time position at a digital marketing firm in Lake Oswego, OR
- This is a Senior level QA Automation Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for automation testing with a team of 9 engineers. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design and develop test automation using software testing tools
- Identify, record and thoroughly document and track bugs
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Participate as a member of the software development team in building code and deploying applications
- Lead and participate in the improvement process for Operations Development projects
- 5+ years of experience in QA Automation engineering
- Minimum of 1 year in a Senior role
- Experience working directly with software engineers
- Have proven experience with Agile methodology
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field preferred
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA or PBA-PMI) a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and growing, digital marketing company with an excellent culture. This company has experienced year over year growth and rewards innovation, participation and growth. If you enjoy mentoring others and directly influencing business outcomes for your team, and the company at large, this may be a great opportunity for you!
- Client’s Benefits: Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, Volunteer Time Off, PTO
- Other Perks: Catered meals, a vast array of snacks and employer-sponsored events for employees. A fun, start-up culture within a growth-focused environment!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.