TITLE: Sr. Business Analyst Project Manager – AP Automation
LOCATION: Bend, OR (partial remote available)
PAY: Target pay for the Sr. Business Analyst Project Manager – AP Automation is flexible depending on experience but targeted at $65-$70/hr. Don’t let money be a deterrent from submitting your information!
- ProFocus is searching for a Sr. Business Analyst Project Manager – AP Automation for a 6 month contract opportunity in Bend, OR
- This is a senior-level Analyst/PM role with great pay and will revolve around an analysis project on AP Automation to gain a better understanding of the goals, objectives, and scope for future AP automation
- Senior level experience with analysis and project management
- AP Automation experience preferably with implementation
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience with AP processing, OCR, workflow, or other AP automation technologies
- AP processing experience must be in a high-volume environment (retail is ideal, but at least invoice volume of 1 million or more annually
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global leader in the retail industry with an excellent reputation for building trust, creating purpose and achieving excellence while offering autonomy and product ownership to their employees.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.