ProFocus is seeking 3 Project Coordinators to assist with the planning, tracking, and reporting of an implementation of an Oracle ERP module in a large enterprise environment for a one year project. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, well organized and have previous experience supporting project managers to keep projects on schedule and operating effectively. You must be flexible and have demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple duties simultaneously. Skills include:
• Tracking project deliverables using Smartsheet or MS Project
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings for a distributed team
• Create task lists
• Document project scope and meeting notes
• Assist in creation of project plans and monitor budget, scope etc.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a Project Management Office or experience working alongside Project Managers to deliver technical projects.
- Ability to document and track project deliverables using Smartsheet or MS Project.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively in a distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in an enterprise organization.
- Ability to provide a portfolio with work samples.
- Previous work experience in Healthcare industry or HR department.
- This position is for individuals who would like to gain valuable experience working in an enterprise PMO and who some day want to become Project Managers.