- Project Coordinator/Manager
- ProFocus is searching for a Project Coordinator or Project Manager for an enterprise implementation of an Oracle ERP system in Vancouver, WA
- This can be a Jr to mid-level role on up with great pay and is responsible for assisting 1-2 Project Managers to ensure delivery of the project on time and under budget.
- Vancouver, WA
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager is required. Experience using Smartsheet or MS Project is also highly desired
- Target pay for this Project Coordinator role is between $25 and $30 per hour.
- For Project Managers it is $35+ per hour
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a Project Management Office or experience working alongside Project Managers to deliver technical projects.
- Data integration and conversion experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients at multiple companies
- Assertiveness – ability to professionally speak up when needed
- Ability to document and track project deliverables using Smartsheet or MS Project.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate effectively in a distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in an enterprise organization.
- Ability to provide a portfolio with work samples.
- Previous work experience in Healthcare industry or HR department.
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.