Product Manager – Sr.
ProFocus is searching for a Product Manager – Sr. for a 6+ month contract to hire or direct hire assignment.
This role is responsible for creating the product plan, and articulating the product strategy, vision, design, development and ongoing oversight of products that support the launch and growth of a new mobile offering. This role will be responsible for all phases of new product development and management activities including defining business requirements, leading product development, implementing and sustaining the strategic product roadmap, and product design for a next-generation product offering.
Target pay for the Product Manager – Sr. is between $50-$60 per hour.
- Product management (general) experience
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to define epics, write use cases
- Adaptability, resiliency
- Experience with Jira (at least familiarity)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Agile product development experience
- Experience with tools like Jira, Aha
- Mobile application product experience
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.