TITLE: Principal Engineer – C#/.Net and Azure
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is 150,000 – 175,000 but may vary based on experience
- ProFocus is searching for a Principal Engineer for a direct hire/full time role in Beaverton, OR
- This is a Senior level engineering role with great pay and is responsible for helping to guide architecture, influence decision makers, and mentor junior engineers. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Principal Engineer is responsible for providing expert architectural guidance to a broad cross-functional software engineering organization tasked with delivering market-leading products. This position interacts with all levels of the organization, influencing technical direction, mentoring others to higher levels of achievement, and identifying technical opportunities that will accelerate and improve our results.
- 5 or more years’ experience as a Software Architect, Principal Engineer, or similar role working within an Engineering organization of at least 25 people.
- Familiar with the Microsoft stack, including C#/.Net and/or Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Experienced in working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of full stack development including Microservices, Containers, Database technologies, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Cross functional organization
- Previous work experience within FinTech is preferred
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Mid-Sized company with an excellent pay, great PTO, and a good work/life balance
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.