TITLE: Payment Analyst
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Payment Analyst role is $35-$45 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Payment Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. The Payment Analyst position is responsible for checking payment transaction activity to make sure payments are flowing through the system reliably or identify any problems that have occurred.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and delivery skills
- Demonstrated experience in recognizing problems and effectively resolving complex issues
- Ability to work with continuous evaluation and improvement
NICE TO HAVE:
- Billing system experience (e.g., Epic, Kareo, OfficeAlly, CollaborateMD, AdvancedMD) preferred
- Strong operations skills such as experience with production work, process improvement and audit reviews
- Ability to monitor, analyze and navigate complex work flows
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.