Oracle Analytics Cloud Report Developer
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Report Developer
- ProFocus is searching for an Oracle Analytics Cloud Report Developer.
- This position requires experience creating a reporting platform for multiple business units in a distributed environment. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Remote or Portland, OR
- The Oracle Analytics Cloud Report Developer will be responsible for planning and creating a new reporting platform in an Oracle HCM environment. This person must be able to gather requirements from users and leadership to design and build a reporting structure that can deliver consistent reports as required by multiple business units. Must be comfortable writing SQL queries and be able to conceptualize ambiguous data from multiple distributed sources.
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements from all levels and analyzing complex data structures to create a reporting platform.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Previous experience working in an Oracle Cloud environment.
- Ability to learn and add value in new teams/environments quickly.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Subject matter expert in Oracle Cloud Analytics.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Business Objects and SAP.
WHAT THIS JOB WILL DO FOR YOUR CAREER
- Although this position can be done remotely, the business is based in the Portland, OR area. A long-term career path in HR Analytics is possible for candidates in this geographic location as the organization is creating new ways to utilize functional algorithms to impact employees and customers by making informed business decisions with their data.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.