TITLE: Operational Excellence Manager
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Operational Excellence Manager role is $60-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Operational Excellence Manager for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Operational Excellence Manager position that leads operational excellence and process improvement initiatives in the data and technology teams to create a high performing organization. Plays a critical role in driving efficiencies through the use of data driven metrics. Responsible for designing and implementing cross functional process improvements
- 10+ years of experience for Senior level and 6+ experience for Mid level.
- Business Process Improvement experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage team members including all facets of human capital management.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Experience managing initiatives involving multiple stakeholders, resource planning and budgeting/forecasting.
- LEAN, Kaizen or Six Sigma certification
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.