TITLE: Node Developer
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Node Developer is flexible depending on experience. Don’t let money be a deterrent from submitting your information!
- ProFocus is searching for a Node Developer for a 12+ month ongoing contract or contract to hire opportunity in SE Portland, OR
- This is a mid level Node Developer role with great pay and is responsible for node development on a variety of teams
- At least 1 year of Node.js commercial experience (within last 2 years)
- 3+ years of strong server-side development experience
- Experience using Git and npm in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of these concepts:
- Software Design Principles and Patterns
- Build Tools (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- CI/CD (tools, pipelines, patterns)
- Automated Testing (unit, functional, contract, mocking, etc.)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Browsers (HTTP, APIs, event loop, render cycle, etc.)
- Progressive Web App (PWA) technologies
- Web UI framework experience (Angular, Vue, Stencil, Svelte, etc.)
- Bash Scripting
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global leader in the retail industry with an excellent reputation for building trust, creating purpose and achieving excellence while offering autonomy and product ownership to their employees.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.