Network Security Administrator
Contract To Hire
- ProFocus is searching for a Security Administrator who is well-versed in both the Compliance, Policy and Audit side of Security and Technical enough to be the 1st level owner of the Firewalls, Anti-Virus Systems, and related Systems and Network Security technologies.
- West Side Portland Metro
1. Collaborates with technical and operational teams to create processes, products and applications that provide an incredible member experience while also protecting member information.
2. Provides security guidance and input to reviews of proposed projects, services and vendors.
3. Leads review and selection process for new information security solutions.
4. Administers security controls such as firewalls, security information and event management, remote access, access controls, intrusion detection/prevention, malware protection, data leakage prevention, etc.
5. Designs, performs and conducts penetration testing to identify system vulnerabilities.
- Bachelors or Certificate in Information Technology or related field
- Experience with HIPPA or PCI compliance regulations and their impact on IT Security.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Networks, Security Software at a technical level.
- CISSP or similar.
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.