.NET Developer with React.JS experience
- ProFocus is hiring a .NET Developer for a long term contract with our client in Beaverton Oregon.
- Compensation is hourly pay rate on W-2 basis with very competitive benefits.
- As a .NET Developer, you will use your full stack web development expertise with an emphasis on User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) to bring to life innovative desktop and mobile solutions as part of a robust agile team.
- Hourly pay rate is in the range of $60 to $70/hour and depends on experience
- 3+ years of .NET experience developing robust, highly scalable, web-based enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks
- 1+ years of extensive experience utilizing REACT.js
NICE TO HAVE
- 1+ years of Hands-on experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, ElasticSearch, Snowflake, RDS, SQS, SNS and Lambda (Node.js)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture. In this role, they fully embrace work/life balance.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.