Microsoft Office 365 Administrator
Contract To Hire
- Office365 Administrator
- ProFocus is searching for an Office365 Administrator for a Contract-To-Hire opportunity with our client in downtown Portland. This job will allow you to use both your hands-on expertise as well as your bigger picture ideas about how the company should use Office365 and related technologies. You will also get involved in related projects outside of Office365. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Downtown Portland, Oregon.
- Revamp company’s implementation of Office365 including making a plan, testing, and rolling it out.
- Set up additional Office365 functions and features that are not currently used by the company such as Skype, Sharepoint, and one drive.
- Consolidate exchange / outlook systems.
- Empower company employees to work remotely and switch office locations on a daily basis.
- Be the team expert for Office365 and help the company maximize the platform.
- Experience with Office365 Administration including companies in the 300-1000+ employee range.
- Able to merge different Office365 environments after acquisitions.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Knowledge of MS Networking stack
- Experience with desktop virtualization
- Experience with Microsoft file servers.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium sized company with an excellent reputation located in downtown Portland Oregon. There are approximately 7 people on the IT Team today.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.