TITLE: Microsoft Azure Product Manager
LOCATION: Remote for now with hybrid in Portland, Oregon probably Q1 or Q2 in 2022.
PAY: Target salary for this role is $150,000 plus bonus and very competitive, comprehensive benefits. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a talented and dynamic Azure Product Manager to help design the overall strategic vision for infrastructure technologies. You’ll work in conjunction with Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure as a Service owners and engineers to define platform design objectives – which meet technical and business goals – and build consensus on priorities, as well as drive and support system reliability, availability, scale and performance activities.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5-10+ years relevant professional experience in complex technical product management and/or infrastructure technology leadership
- Azure/AWS/Cloud subject matter expert
- Experience driving roadmap strategy and definition, developing technical requirements, product roadmaps and backlogs, and end-to-end product delivery
- 5+ years of experience leading and interacting with cross-functional and dispersed teams contributing to engineering discussions around technology strategy and tradeoff decisions related to a product
- Deep technical knowledge of infrastructure services and distributed systems which may include prior hands on experience as a Solutions Architect, Systems/Network Engineer or Cloud Engineer.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with ability to present and educate in order to collaborate and drive modernization across a variety of stakeholders
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]. Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.