TITLE: Low-Level Networking Programmer
LOCATION: 100% remote
PAY: Competitive salary based on experience and location. Package includes incredible benefits.
ProFocus is searching for a 100% Remote Low Level Networking Programmer with 5+ years of programming experience. Fluency in C and a deep knowledge of UDP, NAT, etc. This is an Experienced/Senior level Network Programmer role with great pay and is responsible for research and prototype techniques for improving our performance. You will maintain, profile and optimize our P2P network library written in C, write unit tests and build testing infrastructure.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
We’re looking for someone who is a self starter, can work across the whole stack, and has a thorough understanding of networking protocols and technologies. The ideal candidate loves low level code and gets excited when shaving off milliseconds.
- 5+ years of programming
- Deep knowledge of UDP, NAT, etc
- Fluent in C
- Experience with GO a bonus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.