TITLE: Looker Data Analyst
LOCATION: Looker Data Analyst
PAY: Target pay for this role is $120k-150K but may vary based on experience.
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct-Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This is an Experienced level Looker Data Analyst position, you will be working on:
· Looker – Medium to Enterprise-Scale Implementations
· Build data models and complex SQL queries
· Assist clients in embedding visualizations into their own applications
· Work in a wide variety of industry verticals
· Train admins, developers, and end users on platform best practices
· ETL Platforms – Connecting Data Sources
· Implement different ETL platforms based on available connectors, cost, and other capabilities
· Work with data engineering to construct architectural data solutions
· Provide insight into basic strategies for database architecture
· Consult clients on database best practices around performance and economy
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· 1 or more years of experience in LookML, Explores, Liquid and Dashboards required
· Minimum of 3 years experience in SQL and ETL required
· Clear verbal and written communication skills
· Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
· Our client is a small growing company working on exciting data analytics solutions with an excellent opportunity for professional and technical growth, and offers great work environment, culture and benefits.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.