TITLE: Lead Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
- ProFocus is searching for a seasoned Systems Administrator.
- This is a W-2 contract to hire position with a targeted contract pay range of $45-55/hr with competitive benefits in Portland, Oregon. Target salary at conversion is $105,000 with some flexibility depending on experience.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of Systems Admin experience including Palo Alto and O365 expertise
- A focus on developing, documenting and developing best practices, proactive administration and monitoring.
- Desire to take the lead on implementing process change and mentoring other technical staff.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.