TITLE: Lead Software Engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $80-90 per hour.
- ProFocus is searching for a talented Lead Software Engineer for a long term W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- In this role, you will be instrumental in driving technical design and requirements. You will lead by example in setting good development practices and be an advocate of new technology.
- You will partner with the Engineering Manager and Technical Product Manager to deliver innovative software solutions.
- The successful candidate is a proven leader with excellent communication and relationship building skills in addition to current, hands-on coding skills.
- 7+ years of hands-on full-stack software engineering experience, with 2+ years in a lead capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Success in leading and working in between multiple onshore and offshore teams
- 3+ years AWS Experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.