TITLE: Lead React Developer
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
PAY: Target pay for the Lead React Developer role is $130-$160k per year but may vary based on experience.
Company also offers great benefits including a healthy stock plan and matching 401k.
ProFocus is searching for a Lead React Developer for a direct hire position in central San Jose, CA. This is a mid to senior level Lead React Developer position that will optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications. Lead the team’s UI development work, attend lead meetings, escalate issues, address problems quickly, and take ownership for the team’s UI.
o Experience building reusable components in React
o Ability to prioritize and solve problems in a fast paced environment
o 10+ years building high-quality presentation layers
o 2+ years of experience in React
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
o Experience working with distributed teams
o Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
o Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
NICE TO HAVES:
o Proficiency with Java Spring Boot
o Experience with Node.js
o Ability to work full stack
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global enterprise company with a focus on building strong teams and a history of long tenure on the team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.