Lead PHP Website Developer
- ProFocus is searching for a talented PHP professional to lead a team of website developers.
- Portland, OR
- You’ll be working primarily with WordPress, Expression Engine, Drupal, and Craft
- Analyze existing code and make dynamic refactoring changes as needed
- Create custom CMS themes and plugins.
- Be a creative problem solver, with and ability to understand and communicate micro and macro details
- Be a confident developer and senior team leader, excited by learning and absorbing new technologies but also supporting legacy code and making it better
- Build intuitive, SEO friendly, and performance optimized back-end systems.
- Plan and execute large-scale content migrations (25k + Posts) from legacy systems into our new projects.
- Target pay for this ~$90,000/year and on contract to hire your W2 pay rate would be about $50/hour.
- 5+ years of web development experience, ideally in an agency/client services background
- Strong familiarity with WordPress, Craft, Expression Engine or Drupal CMS or other PHP-based CMS development
- A strong portfolio of recent web development projects
- A passion and strong understanding of UX design and a great portfolio to prove it
- Strong experience in responsive web design
- Comfortable with Git
- Skilled at complex hosting systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with clients and team members
- Ability to communicate design decisions and UX principles and document in writing
- Able to contribute to team growth and process improvement
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
- If there is an “apply to this job” button included in this ad, you can also apply that way. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.