TITLE: Lead Java Developer
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
PAY: Target pay for the Lead Java Developer role is $130-$160k per year but may vary based on experience.
Company also offers great benefits including a healthy stock plan and matching 401k.
- ProFocus is searching for a Lead Java Developer for a direct hire position in central San Jose, CA. This is a mid to senior level Lead Java Developer position that will optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
o 8+ years of experience in J2EE and Java object-oriented programming
o 3+ years of Java Spring Boot Framework experience
o Engineering leadership experience and passion for leading teams
o Experience with source control (Git, GitHub Flow)
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in one of these fields (work experience may be used to in place of degree)
o Experience working with distributed teams
o Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging and profiling
NICE TO HAVES:
o Ability to work full stack
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global enterprise company with a focus on building strong teams and a history of long tenure on the team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.