TITLE: Lead Fullstack .NET Engineer
LOCATION: REMOTE (working PST hours)
PAY: Target salary for this full-time position is $150,000 and is flexible based on experience. Competitive benefits included.
- This role will bring fullstack experience with backend expertise to a diverse team. This team values critical thinking, creative solutions and the ability to passionately work together on greenfield technology projects.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 8-12+ years of professional development experience with expertise in C# and .NET 2.0+ (.NET 5 is a strong plus) in Agile environments
- 2+ years supporting an Azure infrastructure
- Experience building high-performance Web APIs using REST or RPC-based patterns
- Familiarity with web-based, client-side UI development (ideally, Vue.js)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (including Build and Release pipelines)
- Ability to participate in and contribute to architecture discussions
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Cloud certifications
- Previous work experience in highly regulated industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a family-owned and growing company with an excellent reputation for leading by their core values. They are creating a cutting-edge system that powers thousands of satisfied users.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.