TITLE: Lead Full Stack Engineer
PAY: Target pay for this role is starts at $130,000 but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct Hire
DURATION: Regular Permanent
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a Lead level Full Stack Engineer position, requiring 7+ yrs of professional software development experience.
- Build systems that support rapid growth of team and product, support the growth of high-quality engineering culture.
- This is an opportunity to join a world-class engineering team at a market leader and disruptor in the EdTech space
- This product is rapidly adding new features and functionality to improve communication and learning outcomes among school-aged children
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum seven years of experience in professional software development required
- Minimum of 1-2 years in lead or management role required
- MongoDB, MySQL, Devops, AWS
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with React, Node, Typescript required
- Experience working in a scaling consumer focused software company is ideal but not required
- Previous work experience in growth-stage start up company is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized and rapidly growing company with an excellent mission, reputation, and culture.
- Excellent benefits include unlimited PTO, competitive geo-based salary, retirement, health care, etc.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.