Targeted Pay between $50-$60.00 per hour W2.
An ideal candidate will have worked with a user experience team and be able to effectively contribute to the development of consistent and reusable design patterns. Experience or interest in Redux and Node.js is desired. Experience or interest in React is highly desired. Experience with custom graphics using SVG is desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop node.js back-end for front-end stack specifically VUE.js and Bootstrap
- Ability to translate high-fidelity mockups into HTML templates using the latest web techniques, frameworks and libraries: HTML5, CSS4, VUE, Bootstrap, etc.
- Create new components and user-facing features based on an existing design language
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure proper validations and checks before data is submitted to the back-end
- Build Reusable code and libraries for future UX design
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deliver results within a Scrum development team
- Ability to work well with developers, stakeholders, and designers
- A driven personality, and ability to work with minimal supervision
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience interacting with data delivered to a view from a controller in both object and array formats
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Working experience with code versioning tools such as Git, RTC, and TFS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS preprocessing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
- If there is an “apply to this job” button included in this ad, you can also apply that way. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.