LOCATION: Portland, OR
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and work well in a team and individually
- Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
NICE TO HAVE:
- React/Redux experience
- Design and UX sensibilities
- Strong understanding of CSS
- A solid understanding of best practices and techniques regarding web scalability, performance, and security
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Travis
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as WebDriver I/O, Protractor, and Nightwatch
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global leader in the retail industry with an excellent reputation for building trust, creating purpose and achieving excellence while offering autonomy and product ownership to their employees.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.