Java Engineer – Spring
ProFocus is searching for a Java Engineer – Spring for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Moving a monolithic Oracle instance into a Microservices pattern approach. Taking configurations and feature sets and moving to the new model.
- Target pay for the Java Engineer – Spring is $55+ per hour
- Portland, OR with
- 5+ years of Java, Spring Experience
- Java 8, 9, 10 or 11 experience (not Java 7 and under)
- Experience with Datomic DB (preferred)
- Experience moving from one DB format to another
- Looking for someone who has written Spring-based microservices, ready to be heads-down to do a ton of coding. Not super senior but highly motivated.
- Java, Spring, React UI, Datomic
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.