Java Developer – AWS
ProFocus is searching for multiple Java Developers – AWS candidates for a 12+ month contract to potential hire in Hillsboro, OR
- Position entails:
- This role is for a Java Developer – AWS to help the product data management team with modernization, further attribution and enablement for other company teams and applications.
- Hillsboro, OR
Target pay for the Data Engineer is $60+ per hour depending on experience.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Microservices experience
- Cloud exposure (AWS preferred)
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
Secondary skills (a plus):
- Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
- Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
- Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.